I’m proud to be a selected mentor for the next enpact mentor programm starting in July 2017!
The non-profit organisation enpact was founded in August 2013 with the aim of strengthening economic relations between young entrepreneurs from the startup scenes of the Middle East, Africa and Europe. Since then, this goal has been successfully implemented with an innovative startup mentoring programme for promising young entrepreneurs (www.startup-mentoring.org).
The mentoring concept in a nutshell
- 8-month innovative mentoring programme
- 2 startup camps: one in Europe and one in Africa
- 1 personal mentor visit
- monthly calls with your mentor
- monthly events involving local startup ecosystems: startup safaris, lounges and pitch-demos
- collective sessions in sector-based groups: two entrepreneurs from Africa, one from Europe and your personal mentor
- no equity taken
- 2000+ jobs since 2013